Who can apply
We view all applications on a case-by-case basis and are flexible about the type of organisations we work with. We welcome applications from organisations which:
- Work with disadvantaged people in the UK.
- Have delivered a service for at least two years.
- Have a turnover of less than £3m.
- Have at least one full-time paid leadership position.
- Can demonstrate a degree of financial stability to engage in the Pilotlight process, for example, secured funding for 6 months.
Our experience shows that the Pilotlight process works most successfully with organisations that:
- Want to develop their evaluation and measurement capabilities.
- Are open to change and challenge existing practices.
- Are able to commit sufficient time.
- Aim to pursue best-practice in their field.
- Are ambitious.
We will not normally accept applications from:
- Organisations still in the first year of operations.
- Organisations that do not have a full-time paid member of staff with whom to build the relationship.
- Organisations solely seeking sponsorship, fundraising or financial support.
If you would like to discuss your application further or for more information, please contact Crystal Waldman on 020 7283 7010 or Michelle Davitt on 0131 524 8161 if you are in Scotland.