(c) Pilotlight is a Registered TradeMark. The content, design and purpose of the Pilotlight.co.uk website are copyrighted.
Last Updated: 25th September 2007
The content of this web site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.
Under the terms of the Creative Commons license listed above, you are free:
* to Share — to copy, distribute and transmit content on this site
* to Remix — to adapt work on this site
Under the following conditions:
* Attribution. You must attribute the work in the manner specified below (but not in any way that suggests that Pilotlight endorses you or your use of the work).
* Noncommercial. You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
* Share Alike. If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar license to this one.
For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page.
Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from Pilotlight.
Nothing in this license impairs or restricts the author's moral rights.
Attribution of content published on the the Pilotlight site:
1) On the Web
Must include the following HTML code:
<p>This article originally published on <a href="http://www.pilotlight.org.uk" title="Pilotlight - matching UK charities and professionals">Pilotlight.org.uk</a></p>
2) In Print
Must include the byline: "Article appears courtesy of Pilotlight.org.uk, an organization dedicated to matching innovative charities with the world's most talented business people."