If you were unable to attend the #PLConf2021 themed #ThePowerOfCharity. We're excited to bring you recordings of the fabulous sessions of the day.
Don't miss out on:
- A warm welcome from our Chair Sally Bailey. Sally talks about the Power Of Pilotlight and the impact our work and the work of our Pilotlighters has had on our partner charities. You can view our impact report for more details on this here.
- Keynote speaker Andrew G Haldane, Chief Economist, Bank of England discusses The Value of Charity. Read Andrew G Haldane’s speech in full here.
- Speaker Rachel Ellison, Executive Leadership Coach and Author on Finding your Power
- Charity Power Panel:
- The Power of Influence with Amo Raju, CEO, Disability Direct
- The Power of Collaboration with Helen Sharp, Co-Director, Ideas Alliance
- The Power of Community with Rajesh Makwana, Director, Sufra NW London
- And lastly, but certainly not the least, our CEO Ed Mayo on The Power to Act