14:00 - 15:00 GMT
Bring your questions about the Weston Charity Awards and get them answered before you apply
Is something stopping you from applying? Do you have questions that you need answers to before you submit your application form? Join one of our last virtual info sessions to find out what the Weston Charity Awards have to offer and bring any final questions to us.
About the Weston Charity Awards
Since 2014, the Weston Charity Awards, in partnership with Pilotlight, have supported ambitious front-line charities working in the fields of community, welfare, and youth to amplify the impact of their work. Following a successful pilot in the North East of England in 2014, the awards expanded to work with charities across the North and Midlands of England, and Wales. This year, for the first time, charities supporting the environment are also invited to apply.
The Awards package
The Awards offer a package of support worth over £22,000 to up to 22 charities in 2023 which will include:
- Access to the Pilotlight 360 programme — a ten-month package of leadership coaching worth an estimated £16,000
- Unrestricted grants of £6,500 to support the work with Pilotlight
- Collaborative opportunities and events through Pilotlight’s network of charities across the UK
- Two peer-to-peer support sessions with fellow award winners to share good practice and learn from each other
- A celebratory event for all award-winners on conclusion of the programme
- The enhanced profile associated with receiving this award grant for excellence.
- 7 November 2022 - Applications open
- 6 January 2023 - Applications close
- End of January 2023 - Longlisted applicants are notified
- May 2023 - Final selection takes place and winners are notified
Find out more about the Weston Charity Awards here
Please note that this event will be run in English.