We are actively seeking charities from across the UK to participate in our programmes. Please take a look at our application criteria and deadlines below.
Please indicate which programme you are applying for in the ‘other relevant information section’ of the application form. If you are unsure which programme is best suited to your needs, please just say.
Our programmes are open to leaders of any charity or social enterprise that tackles social disadvantage in the UK. They are most successful when working with:
- are open to and embrace change and challenge
- have a turnover of between £100K and £5m
- have been delivering services for at least 2 years
- have at least 1 full-time, paid leadership position
- are able to demonstrate a degree of financial stability to engage with us
- are no longer in a start-up phase
We are exploring how we can support smaller organisations. If you don't fit all the criteria but would like to apply for support, please do.
- have been in position for at least 6 months
- have the capacity to dedicate time to our programmes
Organisations working with service users who are predominantly Black People and People of Colour (BPOC) or addressing issues in these communities are encouraged to apply.
Application deadlines for charities and social enterprises based in England and Wales:
- We are accepting applications on a rolling basis for September, October, and November cohorts.
- 30 June for September cohort. For the Pilotlight Insight cohort, we are particularly interested in giving operational support to smaller organisations that work with diverse communities.
Application deadlines for charities and social enterprises based in Scotland:
- We are accepting applications on a rolling basis for June and July cohorts. Please apply as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
More deadline dates for future cohorts will be released soon.
All our programmes are currently run through a mix of in-person and virtual meetings, via Zoom.
If you’re unsure what kind of support is better for your needs, please apply anyway or contact our Charity Partnerships team on 07483 014 790 or [email protected] to discuss your requirements in more detail.
Keep up to date with our programmes and opportunities to apply for support by signing up to our newsletter.