Pilotlight announces the final selection of charity leaders for its bursary initiative
Posted 10 Dec 2018 | Our News
To celebrate 15 years of the Pilotlight Programme this year, our Chairman Graham Clempson has generously funded bursaries for 15 charity leaders to become Pilotlighters on our Pilotlight Programme.
We are delighted to announce that we have now selected the final seven charity leaders who will be taking part in our Bursary Initiative 2018. They are:
- Stephen Elsden, Chief Executive at Compaid
- Joanne Hay, Chief Executive at Power2
- Iain Morrison, CEO at Revive MS Support
- Claire Mould, CEO at Cintre
- Lucy Peake, CEO at Grandparents Plus
- Chris Saunders, CEO at Adventure Centre For Education
- Martine Verweij, Founding CEO at Kids Run Free
These selected participants will be given the chance to add their expertise to our unique Pilotlight Programme and will also be able to take back their learnings to their own organisations.