Pilotlight announces the first selection of charity leaders for its bursary initiative
Posted 19 Jun 2018 | Our News
2018 marks 15 years of the Pilotlight Programme, and to celebrate, our Chairman Graham Clempson is generously funding bursaries for 15 charity leaders to become Pilotlighters on our Pilotlight Programme.
We are delighted to announce that we have now selected the first eight charity leaders to take part in our Bursary Initiative. They are:
- Rachel Hall, Deputy CEO at Falcon Support Services
- Vicki Beere, CEO at Project 6
- Mandy Johnson, CEO at Small Charities Coalition
- Tracie Linehan, CEO at Beyond Autism
- Angela Smith-Morgan, CEO at Leukaemia UK
- Rebecca Packwood, CEO at Age Exchange
- Gail Gibbons, CEO at Sheffield Futures
- Nancy Hunt, Founder and CEO at The Nasio Trust
These selected participants will be given the chance to add their expertise to our unique Pilotlight Programme and will also be able to take back their learnings to their own organisations.
We are still open for applications, and will be reviewing candidates again this month. If you’d like more information or to register your interest take a look at our Bursary Initiative page.